Grand prize winner Gracie Liles, 11, of Ridge Farm, holds her Lincoln birthday card Sunday at the Vermilion County Museum. She was the grand prize winner of the museum’s card contest. Area students created 384 birthday cards for the former president’s 204th birthday. The cards were then displayed at an open house at the museum. Lincoln practiced law in Danville as he traveled the state’s 8th Judicial Circuit.
- AP Video
- Man Who Disrupted Flight Ranted About CIA Feds: 7-Eleven Stores Exploited Immigrants Fla. Teen Catches Ride With Whale Shark G8 Leaders Huddle on Syria Raw: Obama, Putin Meet at G8 Iran's Rowhani Urges 'Path of Moderation' Daughter: Mandela Doing 'Very Well' Investigators Probe Origin of Colo. Wildfire Ex-NFL Star Chad Johnson Out of Jail 'Game of Thrones' Boosts N. Ireland Raw: Prince Philip Leaves Hospital After Surgery Zimmerman Jury Selection Turns to Media Exposure Raw: FBI Meets Plane After Poison Threat Family Tweets Say Kim Kardashian Gives Birth US, EU Leaders Announce Free Trade Talks
- NDN Video
- See Lindsay Lohan in Rehab "Stay Classy" Campaign Aims to Curb Binge Drinking Gaga Ditches Her Crazy Couture Sesame Street Tackling Tough Topic Parents in Jail Miss Utah Fumbles Interview Question Deranged man claims Newark-bound flight was poisoned Cameron Diaz and Kate Upton Show Off Their Amazing Bikini Bodies NBA FINALS: Spurs Win Game 5, Lead Series Exclusive Clip: Jodi Arias: 'Dirty Little Secret' Amphibious bus filled with tourists sinks Best Bikini Abs Historic Ruling Set in Affirmative Action Case Mix-Up at Daytime Emmy Awards Colorado Springs Wildfire 65% Contained Kim K. Is a New Mommy! Sarah Silverman Roasts Mel Brooks at AFI Tribute Moderate Cleric Wins Iranian Election Obama on Fatherhood: 'Best Job I've Got' Former Miss USA Winners Get Naked for PETA Rally Supporting Edward Snowden Draws Hundreds
- Must Read
Is it really possible to not know you're pregnant until the birth?
Trish Staine had just finished running 10 miles while training for a half-marathon when she started going into labor. The mother of three said she hadn't gained any weight or felt any fetal movement in the months before and had no idea she was pregnant. Is it possible for a woman not to know she's pregnant before she starts giving birth?
June 17, 2013 1 Photo
- VIDEO: Amphibious bus filled with tourists sinks
- State photo-ID databases become troves for police
- Is it really possible to not know you're pregnant until the birth?